- £50,000 - 65,000 per annum
- Retail, Fashion & Beauty
Multichannel Formal Fashion brand with a global customer base is looking for a new Conversion Rate Optimisation Analyst to increase conversion rates and improve user experiences. This is a significant role within an expanding team who are shaping, developing and implementing a long-term CRO strategy and roadmap.
This role would suit an analytical and creative thinker with experience using AB/MVT testing tools and a solid understanding of UX with the ability to identify trends and create hypotheses and testing plans.
- Co-ordinate optimisation campaigns from ideation through to completion
- Leveraging data to identify opportunities and prioritise hypotheses, empowering UX, Design and Digital Marketing teams’ activity
- Improving internal techniques, processes, confidence, and innovation
- Improve channel effectiveness, specifying key metrics to monitor each test
- Analyse test data and provide recommendations for further testing
- Provide monthly post-test analysis, pipeline progress and results
Skills & Experience
Ideally at least 2 years’ experience in web analytics (AB testing, competitive analysis, surveys) combined with Google Analytics and a clear understanding of customer-centric design principles – gained in an Ecommerce retail environment.