Designer - London Agency - 30K-40K - Keynote
- £30,000 - 40,000 per annum
Designer – Keynote – London Agency – 30k-40k
I am currently working with a huge London-based creative agency looking to hire a new designer for the team. The agency works with an array of global giants amongst a variety of creative platforms. The role is hybrid, full-time and paying up to 40k for the right designer.
- The designer must be an expert in keynote – understanding the ins and outs of its use, being able to create stand-out work by using it
- Be a visual storyteller, proficient in layout and editorial creativity
- The designer will be able to create outstanding concepts, taking blank slides to transformative, inspiring presentations
- Captivate with your work, using visual problem-solving skills and fresh conceptual ideas to produce expert design work
- The designer can work in a fast-paced environment, communicating exceptionally with the creative team
- The designer must have experience creative marketing content, such as brochures, HTML, event branding and social assets
- Be proficient in the Adobe suite, familiar with Mac technology and a range of creative software
- Be able to demonstrate work that aligns with brand guidelines
- The designer should have at least 3+ years presentation/design experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Have a minimum of a 2:1 Degree in a relevant creative skillset, such as graphic design, branding or design
This exciting opporutnity comes with a host of amazing benefits. The agency are looking to pay up to 40k for the right designer.