Digital Product Manager - ecommerce
- £60,000 - 70,000 per annum
- Retail, Fashion & Beauty
- Travel & Leisure
Digital Product Manager - 13 month FTC
Working for a global ecommerce business the Digital Product Manager will act at the intersection between business, technology, and user experience. This is a super exciting time for an experienced Digital Product Manager to join this instantly recognisable brand as they embark on a digital transformation project.
Supporting the re-platform of their suite of global ecommerce sites, the Digital Product Manager will be specifically focussed on the ‘search and browse’ product. Ideally you will be available to start in September or October. There are no line management responsibilities, but you will need experience working in a B2C ecommerce environment.
The Digital Product Manager role is hybrid, working two days per week out of our clients offices in Reading. This is non-negotiable.
The Digital Product Manager will have:
· A good understanding of Agile methodologies and ways of working.
· Great communication skills and ability to clearly articulate the problem and proposed solution.
· Ability to understand and draw out key themes and trends from analysis of customer and market data.
· Technically curious, with a good understanding of software development practices.
· Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions.
· Comprehensive understanding of the market landscape, both through a technology and a competitor lens.
· A good understanding of user experience design and research methods.
This role would suit a Digital Product Manager who is available immediately and has experience working for a large ecommerce business. If you have experience working on a ‘search and browse’ product, that would be highly advantageous.
If you are an immediately available Digital Product Manager and would like to know more about this role, please apply today.