E-Commerce & Digital Development Insight Analyst
- £30,000 - 35,000 per annum
- Retail, Fashion & Beauty
This leading online retail & groceries brand is undergoing considerable investment in their Insight & Analytics teams across the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a data-driven e-commerce business at the forefront of technological innovation. Working in an entrepreneurial start-up environment with the backing of a huge brand.
- Extracting, manipulating and analysing data to provide critical management information to enable decision making on the key questions facing the retail team.
- Working as part of a team to draw out the commercial implications of pieces of analysis and provide concise summaries to senior management.
- Maintaining and developing reports and tools to support Grocery Merchandising and Retail Leadership.
- Managing stakeholders.
- Aid the Insight Manager in the enhancement of the team’s skills and capabilities, both through self-development and training/mentoring others.
- 1+ years’ recent experience of using Google Analytics for e-commerce, interaction tracking and user journey analysis.
- Work experience, examples of using Google Analytics.
- Commercial awareness and problem-solving ability.
- Curiosity about customer motivations and human behaviour.
- Strong communication, teamwork and influencing skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Experienced in SQL e.g. BigQuery, Google Tag Manager and Tableau iare highly desirable, not essential.