Ecommerce Manager - Trading - Fashion
Ecommerce Trading Manager
Contemporary, sustainable womenswear brand on a hyper-growth trajectory is looking for an experienced Ecommerce Trading Manager to join their newly formed Digital & Ecommerce Team of 7. You will need to demonstrate a minimum of 5 years’ experience gained in fast paced fashion, beauty or retail D2C brand with strong commercial acumen, google analytics across Magento and ideally Shopify.
- Managing the day-to-day Ecommerce Trading function
- Work closely with the Ecommerce Director to define and execute the long-term trading strategy and KPIs to help drive growth
- Lead and manage the development roadmap and UX testing to constantly improve the website and develop and deploy the tools needed to support the websites growth
- Successfully manage cross-category plans using analytics, customer insight and trade insight to drive EBITDA growth
- To be focused on customer journey and customer conversions funnels, while always alert identifying new areas to drive conversion
- Drive the content planning for the website, own the ecommerce trading comms calendar and liaise with the full team to make sure content briefs are set and deadlines are met
- Manage an Ecommerce Assistant on daily tasks and projects, maximising their output.
This is a rare and real opportunity to make your mark as the brand moves to the next level.