Freelance UX Designer
- £450 - 550 per day
Freelance UX Designer needed by broadcaster working on their subscription service, within a large product team
The Freelance UX Designer will need to have big screen experience and an understanding of how to design products for a fractured device landscape.
Reporting into the Head of Design, the Freelance UX Designer will be working in a Agile team which includes a; Product Manager, Researcher and UI/Design Systems Designer.
The Freelance UX Designer will be working on:
- Stakeholder workshops to understand what the business needs from the app/feature
- Observing user testing and interviews to identify pain points and product opportunities
- High fidelity prototyping in Figma, building clickable prototypes for user testing.
- Working with the UI Designer to ensure your design sits within the current design system
- Supporting with Developer hand off to ensure the process is smooth
The Freelance UX Designer should have big screen experience working across multiple devices . This is a great opportunity to work on a mixture of innovation and BAU projects for a large Broadcaster.
The brand is London based and are happy with remote or hybrid working. This is outside IR35
If you are a Freelance UX Designer and feel your experience ticks the boxes above, please get in touch with your portfolio and CV.