Junior Motion Graphics Designer
- £23,000 - 27,000 per annum
- London Arena
Great opportunity for a Junior Motion Graphics Designer to join a B2B Marketing Communications agency. They supply digital media, video, print and presentation creative for an impressive range of blue-chip companies and corporate clients . The team is a close-knit unit of 30 creatives who are all happy to pitch in, are friendly, and very busy, producing excellent work on time and exceeding client expectations. This is a great opportunity to grow and develop.
As an Animator you will need to work from initial concept through to production. The client is looking for examples of creativity and good animation in your showreel. This role is primarily for a motion graphics animator, but experience of general graphic design using Photoshop and Illustrator with the ability to pitch in on design work when required would be a bonus.
It is essential that you are fluent in Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects, as well as third party plugins for After Effects such as the Red Giant Trapcode suite, Video Co-pilot plugins and Plexus. Although not essential a knowledge of 3D applications such as Cinema 4D, Unity and other AR / VR technologies would also be welcomed.
Knowledge and Work Skills
- Fluent in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
- Experience using third party plugins for After Effects; Trapcode, Video Co-pilot and Plexus etc.
- A creative thinker who is able to bring new ideas
- A hunger to grow and develop your range of skills
- At least one years’ solid experience
- Confident and happy using PCs instead of Macs
- Fluent in other Adobe CC applications
- A knowledge of Cinema 4D and / or other 3D applications also be welcomed.
• An impressive portfolio please! We are only considering candidates that share a showreel of work.