Marketing Manager - Sustainability / Agriculture Technology
- £35,000 - 45,000 per annum
We are looking for a creative and forward-thinking Marketing Manager to join one of the most exciting start-ups within the sustainable agriculture/tech space.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successfully backed start-up and grow a dynamic marketing team and grow the business in the UK and internationally.
- Lead the strategic planning and execution of marketing campaigns from start to finish, working with the creative team to develop briefs and guide direction to meet objectives.
- Tactical execution and reporting of all marketing activity including approving and overseeing the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, social media and other marketing-related projects.
- Formulating marketing strategies and playing a key part in achieving growth and profitability.
- Acquiring new leads and customers through online campaigns, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across multiple channels.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Proven experience developing and executing B2B marketing plans and campaigns.
- Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more).
- Metrics-driven marketing mind a view to driving sales.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
- A hunger and excitement to work for a fast-growing business.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Creative eye and excited by working closely with the Creative & Design teams.
- Understanding of branding and implementation across a variety of audiences.
- An interest in staying up to date with the latest marketing practices in a web 3.0 environment.