Performance Marketing & CRO Specialist
- £50,000 - 70,000 per annum
- Retail, Fashion & Beauty
Working for a leading name in consumer telecoms, this unique role combines expertise across Performance Marketing and Marketing Data Science & Channel Planning.
We need an experienced performance marketing expert to help shape the strategy and plan, manage, execute, analyse and optimise all aspects of performance marketing.
You will be obsessed with driving improvement, you will challenge the status quo and tap into new opportunities to deliver a step-change in performance. You will possess both curiosity and expertise in equal measure and have a best in class performance marketing mindset to define opportunities for test and learn, innovation and evolution of always-on campaigns.
This role is hybrid role – 2 days onsite.
- Support campaign experts and compliment creative and media planning, injecting expertise to ensure that the absolute best possible ROI is being achieved for each campaign.
- Implement a best in class reporting and measurement framework to establish one source of truth.
- Own and co-create the test and learn roadmap with campaign experts, documenting insight and implementing findings to onward activity, also regularly sharing progress with the wider business.
- Define the strategy and helping to determine the capability/architecture required for audience segmentation, working with both established partners and identifying new solutions where required.
- Develop a roadmap for digital maturity to have the business be recognised in the industry as being at the forefront and on the cutting edge digital maturity, this will involve keeping abreast of changing media landscapes.
- Consider the full end-to-end journey and work with the site team to develop and optimise journeys.
- Spotting opportunities to try innovative new methodologies and improve the analytical procedure.
- Assist technical set up such as product feeds and tagging.
- Use of Jira to manage workflow.
- At least 3 years working within Performance Marketing, Analytics, Data Science or CRO roles (in-house or agency).
- Evidence of delivering large paid media campaigns and managing platform relationships, e.g. Google
- Experience in using advanced analytical methodologies and working daily with analytical software including but not limited to Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and more.
- Understanding of advertising technologies such as DMPs, ad servers, DSPs, ad exchanges, cross-device tracking technologies, website analytics systems, DCO, etc.
- Ability to cut through the noise to identify, prioritise and deliver the big wins that contribute to business goals.
- Intellectually curious, tech-savvy, excellent numerical skills, brilliant interpersonal, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Stakeholder/agency/partner management.
- Experience of working within an Agile environment is desirable.