Project Manager - Entertainment Digital/Print Agency
This is an exciting opportunity to join my client in the global Client Services team as a Project Manager in a top entertanment agency.
As a part of the team, you will predominantly handle all aspects of print production projects, touching on digital and motion campaigns when required; liaising with both local territories and the head offices.
Day to day you will work side by side with our Creative Director, Project Management team and in-house Studio, providing support on various accounts and reporting to the Senior Project Manager.
They require a confident and competent candidate who will face the challenges that accompany time differences and quick deadlines. Strong initiative and problem-solving skills are a must. Communication, organisation and accuracy are key to ensure briefs are detailed and deadlines are met; foreseeing issues with campaigns and implementing new processes where necessary.
The position will involve the tracking of multiple outdoor/in-theatre & online projects as well as digital 1-sheet launches. You will need to hit the ground running; learning to understand local territory requests and ensure the delivery of assets on time and to spec.
- Proven client facing skills is a must. We require a professional and friendly demeanour.
- Comfortable liaising with stakeholders of all levels with the ability of managing expectations
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines keeping a positive can-do attitude
- Great eye for detail and quality control during the internal and external approval processes
- A high standard of organisation whilst collating information, briefing, tracking projects & workloads
- Good understanding of Excel spreadsheets and Google Sheets/Docs in addition to the other standard office software
- Experience meeting briefs, interpreting publisher specifications, limitations, project scope and objectives
- Key attributes such as - approachable, helpful, good communication skills, organised, confident decision maker and forward thinker
- Experience creating budgets and ensuring campaigns mantain to agreed budget.
- A strong desire to learn and progress within the industry
Advantageous but not essential:
- Print, Digital and film/entertainment experience
- Experience working to international time zones
Salary & Benefits:
· Yearly salary review
· Discretionary bonuses in June & December
· 25 working days holiday per annum together with the usual public holidays. After completion of 3 years’ service your entitlement will increase by 1 day per annum up to a maximum of 30 days.
· 10% non-contributory pension
· Secure bike parking facility with tools, showers and towels
· Great local area with restaurants, shops and not far from the river