Senior Brand Manager - Marketing
Global watches and accessories brand are hiring a Senior Brand Manager to adapt global strategies and develop local initiatives through product, marketing and communication plans across their UK brand portfolio. Reporting into the Marketing Director you will work with global brand teams and external agencies to drive multiple projects.
- Lead for brand communication within the UK business for their portfolio of brands
- Collaborate with the global brand teams to ensure that local marketing and product needs are recognised and met
- Recommend local product range, channel mix and retailers’ marketing support
- Work with the sales and visual merchandising teams to continuously improve retail execution
- Manage, track and report the marketing plan and budget for their portfolio of brands
- Lead product training sessions/presentations internally and to key customers
- Manage the Brand Coordinator
Representing some amazing brands, they offer hybrid working in a strong, supportive environment. You will need at least 5 years’ experience in a Brand Manager role representing multiple product lines within Fashion, Cosmetics or Accessories.