Senior Designer - Digital - Property Marketing Agency - London - Hybrid
- £45,000 - 55,000 per annum
We are currently working with an award-winning creative marketing agency, specialising in the world of property, looking for a Designer to join the team. They are looking for the right candidate who is ready to develop their existing skills by working with design and art directors on a range of ambitious and innovative projects that exceed client expectations. The Designer will be responsible for helping to drive the creative direction of campaigns, typography, layout, animation and art direction will contribute to a wide range of amazing projects.
- Demonstrating strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working on digital projects - web, social etc
- Using your proficiency in leading design software packages
- Having the confidence to delegate tasks to the team and present work to colleagues and clients, holding a high-standard of exceptional creative work.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- A background of working as part of a design team
- Produce consistency, regardless of project size and adapt to a broad range of client expectations
- The ability to think creatively and deliver clever concepts
- Being a strong communicator
- Designing and producing pitch winning concepts
- Supporting the team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Significant creative industry experience, working with a team of creatives on a diverse set of projects
- Experience working digitally
- Experience working with clients, pitching – as well as producing fresh, innovative ideas
- A background of working as part of a design team.
- Experience within the property sector – or a related industry is preferred, but not essential
- Creative agency experience
- Proficient knowledge of CS Suite and Office 365
- Proficient knowledge of digital applications such as Sketch or Figma
- Motion is a bonus!
This role not only offers the opportunity to work on a range of exciting projects, with some incredible clients - but it offers a host of benefits to accompany a competitive salary and fantastic work environment.