Social Media Designer
- £28,000 - 33,000 per annum
- Retail, Fashion & Beauty
One of Britain’s largest and award-winning home improvement company is on the hunt for the latest Social Media Designer to join their dynamic creative team. You will be working with the Studio Manager to aid in the day-to-day delivery of Social Media creatives. You will also be working with the Studio Coordinator and brief owners to sure briefs and feedback are delivered on time and accelerates the brand.
This is a hybrid role with 3 days working in the office and 2 days working remotely from home.
- Leading the creative development of impactful, category leading, on brand content for social platforms that drives traffic to their websites.
- Working with the Marketing Manager - Social Media to understand and make decisions based on the results delivered through the creative
- Having an exceptional understanding of social media and digital assets across all platforms and all devices
- Support in the delivery of other briefs including artworking Point of Sale for campaigns, brochures and website work to maintain workflow across the studio team
- Keen creative eye with the ability to recognise how to drive engagement
- Amazing attention to detail and the mentality of delivering ‘right the first time’
- Must be proficient at Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Sketch, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Work alongside team members to ensure creative campaigns can work from a social/digital aspect
- Ability to storyboard ideas to convey response to briefs and flow the storyboards in social assets
You must have a degree or equivalent in Design with 3 years’ experience of social media creative development for a retail brand.
If you are a sharp individual with a keen eye for detail and a passion for being creative and social media, then this is the opportunity you do not want to miss out on! Apply now and take the next step in your creative career!