Social Media & Talent Acquisition Project Manager
- £30,000 - 45,000 per annum
- Retail, Fashion & Beauty
Working for one of the UKs most iconic retail brands – this role is a key supporting role in building and delivering recruitment attraction strategy through the management of their social media, employer brand content, careers site and recruitment campaigns.
- Responsibility for the social media strategy and how we deliver the Attraction strategy through social and content (p[aid & prganic).
- Running the content calendar for social and creating content for all our channels.
- Responsible for the external careers website.
- Carry out filming days and photo shoots.
- Work on projects that support the end to end candidate journey, ie job adverts, JD’s, interview packs, etc.
- Support the design and delivery of all peak & specialist campaigns throughout the year.
- Track campaign performance and adjust/optimise where required.
- Partner with Head of Talent Acquisition and brand and marketing teams to ensure a consistent and current tone of voice and brand representation.
- Inform and update the business on the metrics of our recruitment marketing, social media and careers website data, to support with approach and direction of our plans.
- Use data to optimiseour media performance, and influence future approach to market.
- Ideally at least 2 years in a relevant marketing/social media role – Ideally recruitment/employee marketing, however open to other sectors.
- Experience across social media channels, including channel set activation, strategising and planning of content/campaigns.
- Knowledge of CMS to build and edit website pages.
- Creative, curious and digital approach.
- The ability to use data to interpret candidate behaviour and inform approach to strategic priorities or business challenges.
- Experience using InDesign is desirable.
- Relationship and partner management – ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships and lead key projects.
- Commercial acumen and resilient in approach.